Holidays!


My brain has been going into over drive these past few weeks, some much needed time away is in order! 


I cant wait to go home to Cornwall and visit my family, I always miss them so so much! Unfortunately this visit won't quiet be the same, since it will be the first visit down since my Granddad Skinner passed. Our last visit was the first time he met my Daughter. I really wish we weren't so far away and he got to have more time with her. It just makes those couple of weeks together more special.

'Hello FISH!' We all looked confused. 
'Fish! Herrring, it's a fish isn't it.
The room filled with laughter.

He had miss heard us over the phone, bless him. He believed we had called her Herring, not Erin! Her new nickname for life, FISH! So if you later see me referring to someone as 'Fish', you'll know who I'm on about. :)   

I'm so excited to take her to the beaches and also the Eden Project! I've actually never been before, so I'm super stoked to go and try out my 100mm Macro lens while there. I've been into photography since the age on 14, when my Dad bought a Canon camera for astro photography. I'd always pinch it and photograph our dogs or wildlife, often getting into trouble.

I decided to take up photography at college and wanted a camera of my own. My Granddad had set up a bank account for me when I was born, which I was able to use at the age of 18. While everyone around me were buying cars, I decided to use that money on a camera. The original Canon 5D had just come out, so I used my Granddads money to buy it and never look back. He was always supportive and liked my photography. When he died, I found it only fitting that I used the money he left me to buy the new Canon 5D mrk4. So I'm looking forwards to testing that out also!



I'm busy packing for our trip and planning outfits. Of course, my daughter is better dressed than me! haha. How cute is this little outfit??

FISH!



Skip Hop Unicorn Lunchie
£14
Psst, they do a matching backpack I wear. Matchy Matchy!
Next Puffer Fish Dress -  
£11
Next Fishermans Sandals
£16
Next Pink Sunglasses£16




Comments